The controller of your personal data is Jerzy Turbasa operating under the business name Jerzy Turbasa Artystyczna Pracownia Krawiecka, ul. św. Gertrudy 15, 31-048 Kraków, Poland, NIP: 6761033269 , REGON: 003882549 (hereinafter the “Controller”).
2. Contact details
You can contact us on the protection of your personal data at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Purpose and basis of the processing of personal data
Your data is processed for the purpose of receiving newsletter with marketing information and information concerning Controller’s activity and events.
4. Data recipients
Your details are processed by Controller’s employees and may be made available to entities providing services in the scope of legal services, accounting services, IT services and to store data on the server, including the mailbox server.
5. Transfer of personal data
Controller processes your personal data only within the European Union and does not transfer it to a third country.
6. Storage period of personal data
Your data will be kept by Controller until the moment of unsubscription from newsletter or until the end of the newsletter being published.
Your data will be kept by Controller also until objecting to the processing of personal data.
7. Your rights
In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- a) the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof,
- b) the right to rectify (amend) your data,
- c) the right to delete data (if, according to you, there is no reason to process your data, you may demand that the Controller deletes it),
- d) the right to limit the processing of data (you may demand that Controller limits the processing of data only for their storage or to perform agreed actions.
- e) right to object to the processing of data (you have the right to object to the processing of data on a legitimate interest basis, in which case you should indicate to Controller a special situation which, in your opinion, justifies Controller ‘s cessation of the processing of your data for these purposes, unless it shows that the grounds for data processing will take precedence over your rights or that your data is necessary to establish, assert or defend Controller claims),
- f) the right to transfer data (you are entitled to receive from Controller in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format personal data which you provided under the Agreement or consent. You may order Controller to send this data directly to another entity),
- g) the right to lodge a complaint from the supervisory authority (if you determine that Controller is processing data unlawfully, you may submit a complaint to the supervisory authority).
8. Voluntary provision of data
Personal data collected by the Controller is processed in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data. Submitting personal data is voluntary, but necessary to receive newsletter.
More information on cookies is available at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of the web browser menu.